TSK Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TSK Alliance

TSK Alliance Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» established
Dire Pet Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:30 am by Guest

» Whats up Folks
Dire Pet Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:45 pm by Guest

» Drug Interaction With Nexium
Dire Pet Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:49 pm by Guest

» Practically as cheap as download
Dire Pet Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:19 pm by Guest

» Insurance
Dire Pet Evolution Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:18 pm by Guest

» facebook get fans xr
Dire Pet Evolution Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:46 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f8
Dire Pet Evolution Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» Indemnity
Dire Pet Evolution Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» Endotracheal Medications Cardiac Support Epinephrine
Dire Pet Evolution Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:27 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Dire Pet Evolution Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Forum
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Dire Pet Evolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint

Dire Pet Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Dire Pet Evolution   Dire Pet Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:43 am

Saint here, just compiling some info/experience/advice that was very useful in evolving a dire pet. My references were here and a helpful alliance member recommending a zone.

[build name="Dire Pet Evolution" prof=Elementalist/Ranger box energ=12+3+1 beast=12][ether prism][predators pounce][feral lunge][brutal strike][aura of restoration][great dwarf weapon][feral aggression][charm animal][/build]

Pretty self-explanatory build here. The one thing that may slow down your experience-farm outside Boreal Station is that the worms there like to hide after a set amount of time. I found that this build worked best to kill the worms before they hid and also had great energy management/survivability.

Usage:
When a worm pops up, run right next to it.
Cast Feral Aggression, cast Great Dwarf Weapon on your pet.
Slot 2-4 for damage, Ether Prism and Aura of Restoration to fill your red/blue bars.

Notes:
-Aura of Restoration really isn't necessary since the worms don't hit very hard, but Ether Prism will heal you for a little more than a hundred, should you need it.
-Try to use Ether Prism before your energy goes below 40. It's fairly safe to spam it as it cools.
-You can use the pet attacks while you cast other stuff Very Happy
-Brutal Strike(4) does more damage when foe is <50% health, might be worth saving.
-It's important to run right next to the worm since it -always- targeted me over the pet. I'm not sure how the AI will decide for higher armor toons though.

I know this isn't too useful as it is rather specific for elementalists. The basic idea that applies to all classes is: be the target so you don't have to worry about defensive skills for your pet, and bring a little bit of health/energy management. A Ranger Variation I'd imagine would have [Ferocious strike] instead of [ether prism] and probably [companionship] instead of [aura of restoration] with full points in Expertise and Beast Mastery. If anyone would like advice on their specific class, let me know. That goes for anything in game really Very Happy

Well, that post was more for GWBBcode practice than useful info Laughing but hope this becomes useful for someone. Oh by the way, if anyone wants to create a flock of black/white/red moas (baby moa also) for a silly screen shot, I'm game Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dire Pet Evolution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSK Alliance :: Character & Team Builds :: PVE Character Builds-
Jump to: